Thursday, June 30, 2011

UO on TV!

I know if this is a telltale sign that I'm working too much or watching TV too much that I know when celebrities are wearing Urban Outfitters stuff. I've noticed enough to actually make an entry out of it. Embarrassing? Impressive? 

Props to the stylists though for choosing a brand that seems plausible for the TV characters to be buying. I mean how do you justify a high school student wearing Chanel or something like that right? 


Here are a few I spotted.
Casey from Greek wearing a Pins and Needles chiffon top

Channing Tatum wearing a Deter tee for the March issue of GQ. This shirt actually went on sale for $9.99!

Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) wearing the Kimchi Blue Nora dress which actually sold out the same week this Glee episode aired.

Rachel Berry in another Kimchi Blue dress. We still have this in store in yellow and a mint green colour which I actually really like. 
On the latest episode of Teen Wolf Stiles (Dylan O' Brien) is seen wearing the cassette stacks tape shirt. 
I can't find an image still yet, but I promise he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment