Friday, June 24, 2011

Movie: Bridesmaids

  


 I am absolutely in love with those gold rings (pointer and ring fingers) Kristen Wiig is wearing in Bridesmaids. I found a few similar ones on Etsy for pretty good prices. Should I?
14k gold filled smooth skinny ring for CN$14!! by June Designs.
I'm not a huge silver jewelry girl, but this secret message ring is really cute too.$37. really!

So many laughs all throughout the movie. Also so many Urban Outfitters pieces. WorstBest part is I didn't have to Google it to make sure it was from the store, I just knew.
Top from Urban Outfitters, maybe Reformed?

Cope dress from Urban Outfitters, also worn by Rachel on Glee

Nom de Plume dress from Urban Outfitters
 These outtakes are from a Harper's Bazaar shoot, which I think are so amazing. Rose Byrne is gorgeous.


I like Kristen Wiig better as a darker blonde/brunette.

Fierce

1 comment:

  1. http://www.etsy.com/listing/69416251/two-threads-of-gold-curved-or-straight

    You can actually get two rings for 2 dollars more than the one you posted at this link here.
    Though they aren't AS smooth. They're still pretty, and gold filled.
    Also they're made to order.
    So if you wanted to copy Kristen Wiigs look, which I myself LOVE in this movie, you could order one size for your pinky and another for your pointer.
    I purchased mine about 2 weeks ago, and I'm tracking them, and I will be getting them tomorrow.
    I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete