Monday, June 27, 2011

Larisa Oleynik!

I'm half surfing-half watching TV and guess whose button nose appears on my TV.
Her pixie cut fits her so well!

She plays CIA analyst Jenna Kaye on Hawaii 5-0.

She does not look 30.

Remember her Alex Mack days?

Did you ever wish you had her powers at one point in time? I did. I always wanted to melt into a puddle of golden glowing liquid to get into places I couldn't go into otherwise.


The ubiquitous Alex Mack porma. I always wanted to dress this way, backwards cap, over-alls, and the white T.

I totally forgot about her best friend Ray (Darris Love)!

I haven't seen/read Tiger Beat in years, but do celebrities still pose with stuffed animals? This is the best sweater, ever.




Do you remember trying out that hairstyle? 

And of course there was Ten Things I Hate About You



I really loved that red dress & pearls combo.

And there was The Babysitters Club too! Oh I loved her wardrobe in this movie.



So many pretty girls in this movie, including Bre Blair (Stacy) and Rachael Leigh Cook (Mary Anne).

Did anyone see this movie? I caught 100 Girls on Star Movies a bunch of times, it was pretty funny! I think it's the first time I saw Emmanuelle Chriqui.

Do you know who that is? It's Katherine Heigl!!

I feel like there aren't a lot of celebrities nowadays with the same simple girl-next-door beauty she had. Or am I wrong?


No comments:

Post a Comment