Monday, June 27, 2011

Closet Visit

Take baby steps into the world of voyeurism by peeking into people's closets via Closetvisit. It also makes you live vicariously through all these wonderfully dressed women.

Allison Miller

Ahh, I need overalls. I need to live out my Alex Mack dream!

Perfect for summer.

Beatrice Valenzuela

Oh so cute! I've always wanted to wear a scarf that way. Shall we have a picnic?

Camille Cregan

Blue and red vertical stripes on cream, always yes.

Deborah Kaplan
How would you describe this colour?

Giorgia Tramontano

So amazing.

Jennie Baek

Holy hell, if this isn't love I don't know what is.

Jesse Kamm

I never would've thought of putting these colours together.

Lauren Soloff

My boss Angela wears a scarf inside her denim jacket with the collar up all the time too. She also has bleach white hair. Strange coincidence?

Matilde Riccardi

This turban trend isn't going anywhere, is it? I want her necklace.

Excuse me, tan shoes and red gloves? This woman stops at nothing!

Melissa Coker

This watercolour shirt dress is so inspiring.

Minji Kim

Maroon tights and white shoes, keeping that in mind for fall.

Sophie Assa

I'm not too sure if I can pull off the whole socks in clogs thing off, but this is too hard to resist.

Stripes & brogues, always! I don't have that colour yet..

I would learn to ride a bike for the sole purpose of being able to dress this way.

Stella Berkofsky

You can't see it in this photo but she's wearing a lace cami inside. This is just priceless.

Can't get enough black and white stripes, especially since this is vertical. I feel like Urban had a Yaya Nom de Plume top similar to this a while back.

The military jacket, scarf, cuffed pants, and ballet flats remind me of something Christy would wear.


Clare Cottrell

I am a stern believer in the saying 'No one can have too many stripes.' 
I made that up, so I gotta believe it.

Sunshine Fox

Sunshine Fox is such a pretty name, I always wanted to marry a man with an animal surname (Fox, Wolf, Fish).

Are these not the prettiest accessories? That green studded cuff seems to be everywhere, who is it by?

Pretty. Pretty flimsy. Pretty scarves nonetheless.

Wandie Kabule

Let's count the reasons this is a wonderful photo: amazing colour schemed (red, white, black, tan), the presence of the Ferragamos, and the leather suitcases!

Wandie, I need your dress. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment